Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Cell

The cell

The phone rang

5 am in the morning...

There was a voice on the other end

Are you mom?

Hello are you mom?

Who is this?

Are you sandy"s mother?

Who?

ARE you Sandy's mother?

No!

She has your phone and you under mom?

Maybe , her name is not sandy!

.........................................

My worst night mare!
He only knows..........
Because I told Him !He only knew!
My worst /night mare!

.............................

The Lady with no name has my little boys phone
She is dying in the hospital and no one cares
She is just a working girl from the street.
She held on to my sons phone with my number

to feel like she belong maybe?

How did she Get my son' phone from that house..?

Seeing My son's pictures of love from a mother and a son.

Holding on to memory's she had once had as a child.

Before it was stolen from the Lady with no name.....

I do hope she has a name? ,.......She deserves a name.....

No comments:

Post a Comment