Friday, August 14, 2009

Hot Wax Candle

Hot Wax Candle

Seeing threw my eyes a man dipping his hands

over and over into hot wax.

With his eyes glassy and empty inside.

Thinking he knows what he is doing.

Hearing him speak as if there was a crowd watching over him.

But only I was observing the man I once knew.

High on his mix and taking all his pills so he can get his thrill.

Dipping his hands into hot wax ,

 Repeatedly putting it back.

Taking it back out of that hot mi-co wave over and over again.

Trying to put his hand back in again to grab that wick again.

Telling me over and over again,

That he is making his bomb over and over again.

*To blow our family up again and again. 


(*this last line I had to change to protect the person he wanted to blow up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment