Friday, October 23, 2009

The Poison/and Gods friends

The Poison

Slowly day by day I notice a change within me,
couldn't pin point it at first.
I just couldn't understand and I didn't want to believe he would do it!
I still don't want too!
But all the RED FLAGGS were THERE!
In my gut I know its True HE DID IT!
He told me HE WOULD!
I kept going to doctors not knowing what was wrong with me ,
Feeling like I was going to Die at any moment with my limb feeling like the blood rushing down them all the time.
I felt like my arms and legs were going to heat up and fall off.
My headaches were so painful that my head was splitting open.
I remember heaving and gagging over the toilet bowl to the point nothing but blood coming out of my mouth.
The mussel pain that I was feeling in my stomach was nothing I ever felt before.
 It was like My insides dissolving and burning and bleeding.
.I felt so weak at times to feel weak.
I remember standing in the shower and just having the shower water come down on my body was to  painful for me that day and Even to just stand there,,
I remember coughing so hard and not being able to breath gagging for air one night...
 Just praying to god to help me and give me answers to what is wrong with me,
What is going on with my body,,, please God give me a sign!
I was always told to pray...
And I remember with my last breath of air
 I lost conscience and I felt safe for a moment ...
.He made me see things for what they were and begun to open my eyes.
 HE gave me the courage to face my monster..
 IT was only the beginning for me as I have had many challenges with this Monster...
As for this Day before my eye became so true, I saw it with my eyes arsenic poisoning;
How could .and Why? both my son and I?My life will never be the same....
As he is the Devil friend hiding in Gods circle of friends  as for he can easily can fool a lost sheep.
 He will chew them up and spit them out like he has done to my son and I.He is my Monster that Hurt my son and I and He hides with in the circle of Gods friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment