Friday, November 6, 2009

standing up for myself

yes I felt good tonight standing up for myself and going there and saying this is my home and i want my key and i am going to stay in one of the rooms with my son .... and if that drugy does not like me being there he can take his shit and leave because no one is going to keep me away from my home...I am not afaid no more.. I have no fear today from people like that... I stood right up to them at there level and act no better and not less them and got my way ... and the one guy in my house really was pisted off that he didnt get his way... what do I have to lose anyway ... Im going to die anyway.. when I dont know....I rather not know..I stoped going to the doctors and i feel it was only making me sicker thinking about it like i am now.When the doctor shared with me only frighten me.. So I rather live and have run and Love.I stop thinking of pain... but still feel it and the numbness .I feel my heart at times shutting off at night and i have to take a breath of air like a hipcup and it feels like a pinch in my chest...I hate doctors....

No comments:

Post a Comment