Thursday, March 11, 2010

Harley Girl

I saw this and had to change this around cause i rode my own bike, and it not  just for a back rider,I feel it came out really Good and more connected cause lovers ride together and also want that closeness on a ride ..

Harley Girl

I am a Harley Girl born to ride the freedom I feel as I am by your side.That open road is yours and mine as I ride along your side baby.

I am your Harley Girl for all times.

There is also no shame to sit behind you because you have been the man of my dreams for a long time....

No one will know the places we have been and all of the happiness that comes from within.

I will ride in the sun or even the rain for I am your Harley Girl and I know I am insane.

When we decide to just get up and go for a Ride, or When I get on the back of your bike it sends my mind into a flight.

The love of the road is burning inside the freedom I want the joy of the ride,

but best of all I will stay true for I am your Harley Girl born to be with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment