Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My TIME !

Feeling the pain today knowing what I need to do.



Knowing I did all I can to keep my son and I safe


So tried of running from this monster games.
Everything scares me ,Even if it has nothing to do with him.
How can someone live like this?
I cant take living in this fear one more day
I keep trying to move myself on and when I do there is always
Something that just breaks me down..
My writing helps me,yes it does..
But does it keep me in this past dark world of horror
That this monster kept me to all himself?
I am trying to let myself free from this monster and if I keep hanging on
Is it going to be him that going to get me ?or its going to be my head...?
I need to put all this pain to rest and put this monster in Gods hands...


As God will handle things in his own times and heal me in time.


if I don't take trust in my God and fall behind.. I will just end my time..
because its just getting to that time, I need to just get it out of my mind ,
before it destroys the rest of my sons and my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment